Some members and former members of the Universal Meat Company team enjoyed an opportunity to get together outside of the office for an entertaining night of music and dance at the SSE Arena in Belfast. The group attended the 6th annual Belfast International Tattoo event on Saturday 8th September. The Ulster Scots music and dance showcase features over 600 performers.
The concert-style event attracts thousands of visitors to Northern Ireland each year and is a celebration of marching bands, song and dance, featuring a national and international line up of both military and community-related performances.
The impressive list of performers included:
- The Band of the Irish Guards
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Pipes and Drums
- South African Irish Regiment Pipes and Drums
- The Band of the Ghurkha Rifles
- The Belfast International Tattoo Massed Pipe and Drums
- Amigo Leiden Band (Netherlands)
- The Flying Grandpas (Germany)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Flag Party
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Dancers
- Lucerne Marching Band (Switzerland)
- Imperial Corps of Drums (Liverpool)
- Millar Memorial Flute Band
- Gurjit Singh Sidhu and the VIP Dholies and Dancers
Nights out like this present a great opportunity for staff and former employees to get together and enjoy the Northern Ireland ‘craic’ and ‘banter’, outside of the busy work environment.
As we approach the final quarter of 2018, staff are already thinking about another big team night out – the Christmas Dinner!
View more of our photos from the evening on our Facebook page.